Wednesday, September 30, 2009

18 years and counting...

well, this was an awesome day. and i still got my party on friday. i was a litte sad that some people couldnt be here, like my broseph. buut the people that were here alllmost made up for the people that couldnt be here. i loved today...seriously! tons of people honestly tried their best to make it my best day ever which i totally appreciated. these 18 year have been long, but cool. it feels like for awhile there i forgot all the little parts of my life that made it significant. liiike with the business of life. but these past few days ive been realizing how much of a beautiful life i have had. filled with people who truly care about me. and want the best for my life. and i apologize to those people for pushing those moments aside like theyre nothing. those people dont know exactly what they are..buut that doesnt matter. i am just truly greatful and blessed for the peope in my life. and all the times thast theyve given me. i hope with this new chapter of adulthood i can learn to appreciate the small things just as much as the big things. and to enjoy all things. :] thanks all of you who continue to love me through all my crazy emotions. youre the ones who make it count! much love friends.

1 comment: